Thursday, March 12, 2009
Long time no blog everyone! I've been so freaking busy at work lately, and finally got over the flu. I feel better now and just start putting on more makeup again :) btw I got new hair style. I have bangs now and I love it. It definitely makes me look younger... soon I will be showing it off in my FOTD :)
I thought I will finish this post that's been sitting in my folder for long time. My must have MAC items. In my opinion they are the stand out products from MAC, so if I can only grab a few MACs with me to the island these will be it. Here we go...
Blush brush #129 -- love love love this one. Don't believe they told you you can find a dupe from drug store... they all look the same but nothing compares to this baby.
Face brush #180 -- BIG & FIRM, it does the job fast and gives a great coverage.
Contour brush #109 -- My favorite foundation brush. It's basically a baby kabuki with long handle. Excellent for thicker liquid foundation.
Blending brush #222 -- I'd mentioned it in my previous post before. Good for placing color on crease and blending. Perfect size for Asian crease.
Blending brush #224 -- Blend, blend, blend... makes blending job super easy.
Angle brush #263 -- It's firm and ALWAYS creates sharp line.
1. HyperReal foundation -- I have dry skin and I love the dewy glowy finish it gives.
2. Lipstick (Creme d'nude) -- I should say all the nude lipsticks from MAC. I love their nude lips selections, especially Amplified creme and Creamsheen finished.
3. Studio finish concealer -- creamy, long lasting and high SPF(SPF35)
4. Fluidline (Blitz and Glitz) gel eyeliner -- Love this color, soft black with silvery glitter.
5. Paint Pot (Bare Study) -- I love this eye base more than UDPP or any other kind of eye base. It only last about 6-8 hrs on my lids before it start creasing but I love the texture and great color selections.
6. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural -- It gives enough coverage to use it alone or as finish powder. Its not cakey at all and it gives a subtle sheen. I also like the darker one with shimmer duo, great contour and highlight product.
7. Fix+ -- Smells good and refreshing makeup finish spray. No more powdery look.
8. My 15 neutral palette -- What can I say... my trust worthy everyday go to palette, some of my favorite colors are also in it. I may do a post of my favorite MAC ESs in the future :)