Update and NARS/VS Haul

Monday, September 7, 2009


Yay
! finally my jewelry blog is up and running. Check it out ^_^


Hope everyone is having a great holiday so far. I just came back from a week vacation with hubby and I'm just happy that we still have few days to relax before returning back to work :) We went on a road trip to VA and DC, stopped by Atlantic City for some beach time and roller coasters at Great Adventure in NJ. We had tons of fun :)

I got a package after coming back from the trip. The NARS Pleasures of Paris palette that I ordered from Saks before went on my trip. Yay! I can't wait to play with this palette. I have many of NARS duos and don't have any of the color in this palette besides Cordura on the lower right corner(well, it's a useful color, guess I can live with that, haha). This palette is so neutral and all colors compliment each other very well.

LOOOOOVE :)

I also pick up some goodies form Victoria Secrets. I do like VS makeup, some of their eyeshadows and lippes are nice and pigmented. They had revamped their line recently and here are what I got:

I pick up the PRO Voluptuous FX Mascara which works surprisingly good. It's pretty much like L'Oreal Voluptuous, the lash stay soft and not clumping. I also pick up their new Silky Eyeshadow in Between the sheets... love the name :) The shadow is very soft, it's almost like cream to powder kind of texture, very pigmented. This color reminds me a bit of MAC Mulch.

The thing I feel the most excited about is the Christian Siriano Kajal Eye Liner. This guy is so "fierce" and fashion forward, and the makeup is not disappointing. The liner is inspired by ancient Egyptian beauty, supposed to give a smudged, smoky effect. I tried it today, the color is very rich and last all day. Thumbs up!



- VS Silky Eyeshadow in Between the sheets
-VS PRO Voluptuous FX Mascara
-VS Christian Siriano Kajal Eye Liner
-MAC Hue Lipstick
(don't mind my eyebrows... I was like a kid can't wait to smear new toy on my lids haha...)


I'm impressed wtih VS new makeup, will go back for some more :)



Autumn Love Bracelet

- A new piece from my jewelry blog :)




Happy Labor Day Everyone!


10 comments:

FriendzCentury September 7, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Great haul sweetie, I love your NARS palette. The eyeliner sounds interesting too, I didn't know Mr.Fierce Christian Siriano had a cosmetics line.

Kalmo September 7, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Glad to hear you had a great vacation!

Super nice haul, NARS is so nice. Your FOTD is very pretty as usual! I'm off to check off your jewelry blog. :)

Becks September 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

The Nars palette is so pretty!! I guess VS makeup is really trying to compete huh?

Shanghainese Dumpling September 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Love your new Nars Palate, my friend bought the exact same one and she kept on telling me how much she loves it hehe :)

glimmeringmetal September 8, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

Hey I just started following great blog! I'm having a VS makeup mini-giveaway contest you should check it out on my blog!

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

that new Nars palette looks dreamy..a must have.
Love your blog..thanks for sharing!

Shop N' Chomp September 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

You have such a cute blog name and nice goodies! I need to try that FIERCE eye liner! ;)

noone September 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

awww lovely bracelet! And oooh nars palette I want! I also want to try the nars orgasm blush for the longest time, ahhh have to wait till I got some disposible income hehe

Toothfairy September 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

oh the nars palette looks great!
I love all nars and bobbi brown pallets!

*loves*

Crystal December 17, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

your fotd is goregous...you look like kim kardashian! :)

what makeup did you use on your face?

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP