NARS Pleasures of Paris FOTD and some rambling...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello everyone~ sorry for been MIA for awhile, I've been so overwhelmed with work and family... and haven't been feeling too excited about makeup. I did manage to do some damage at Saks and Sephora F&F, I didn't need anything just didn't wanna miss the annual sale... lol. I pick up some YSL lipsticks, a sephora airbrush and NARS new foundation, maybe I will do a post on my next post.

I've been doing neutral look everyday, even on the weekend. I'm really loving this NARS Pleasure of Paris palette, nothing exciting it's just very very easy to use. I can make good use of every single color in it, the kind of palette that really get your money worth :)



- Fez all over the lids
- Nepal inner corner
- Abyssinia brow bone
- Cordura outer v

On my lips I have infamous Kim Kardashian's favorite lip combo -
MAC Angel + NARS Turkish Delight
(I haven't touched them both for really long time...)

I found myself ignore my NARS duo eyeshadows for long time because of their packing. I have to go through all of them to pick the names then open each of them if I want to mix and match the colors... I love NARS sophisticated black rubber case but it's preventing me from using them now :( Do you guys have the same trouble? I found myself stick with MAC shadows most of the time when I'm hurry in the morning.

It's a pain to go through them every time...


these are much easier...


I got my contest price from Cathy.

She let me pick two VS items and I pick the eye primer and 24K silky eye shadow. I haven't tried the primer yet but I LOVE 24K. It's a true gold color, soooo pretty! She also included whole bunch of stuff in the package... thank you Cathy :)


14 comments:

GiGi November 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

I love a palette when you can use all the colors. I wish they were all like that!

Mona November 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

you did a great look with the palette! now you make me want that palette! haha.

what is the pink rubbery looking thing in the prize pack?

Shop N' Chomp November 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

I'm a big fan of neutral looks. You look lovely! :)

XRocksmama November 5, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

@Mona

lol I wasn't sure what that was at first til I watched Bub's Autumn Favorites video. It's called Myspringit, a facial hair remover, I haven't tried it yet :)

XOVINTAGELOVE November 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Lemming created!

I really like this look :)

FriendzCentury November 5, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Very pretty NARS palette, and a big Yay to neutral looks.

Daituf November 6, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Wow that's a lot of Nars stuff!
I didn't know they had eyeshadow palettes like that! It looks so good on you!
Will be checking out Nars next time i'm in sephora...

~Lisa November 7, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

I love your look and you have a lot of Nars eyeshadows. I agree, it's a pain in the butt trying to find the colours you want.

And congratz on winning Cathy's Giveaway!!

Follow me?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

noone November 10, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

wow you got so much nars!! so jealous :D

Jen November 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Love all your palettes!

Marce November 13, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Congratulations on winning the contest! Ooo I'm so jealous of your NARS and MAC e/s collection! The palette is definitely a keeper!

DluxEdition.com December 10, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

That palette looks really good! Love the colors!

Check out my blog too if you want :)

florida oncologist July 31, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

You will certainly look good on these stuff.

Anonymous April 20, 2023 at 12:01 PM  

supreme outlet
birkin bag
Jordan Travis Scott
yeezy
jordan shoes
goyard bag
yeezy
fear of god essentials hoodie
palm angels
hermes outlet online

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP