Camera Time... FOTD (new goodies from Starflash)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I was playing with the few things that I got from MAC new Starflash today and I want to show you some FOTD (haven't done that in awhile). My skin is acting up lately so I feel a bit self conscious, haha... I feel like it is time to fresh up my skin care routine(my wallet's gonna hurt), coz the sun really dry out my skin badly, and I want a real effective anti aging serum! Please do recommend if you know something that's worth trying out :)

I really like the Starflash eyeshadows in this round. I thought I was done with MAC eyeshadows but not for these babies. I've been using Smoke & Diamond alot for work, the color is just gorgeous! and today i finally tried Strike a Pose, a very unique dark teal color that took me awhile to find(sold out! sold out!).

I really like those pearlglide eye liners too, they are so creamy and sparkling. I got Fly by Blue, a mysterious dark blue with lots of glitters, pure love! You guys remember Wolf? A dark gray gun metal color that came in the first round pearlglide liners last year, MAC didn't repromote it in this round :( I really want to get my hands on it, how can MAC forgot an eyeliner got such a sexy name with such a gorgeous color...


Face-
EDM foundation (golden medium + olive Medium)
Studio Sculpt concealer NC30
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Accentuate highlight powder
MAC Goddess blush

Eyes-
Espresso(brow)
French Cuff LE(Lid)
Cork(crease)
Strike a Pose(outer crease)
Nano Gold(highlight)
Fly by Blue Pearlglide liner
CG Lash Blast

Lips-
Lip Fusion lip plump Clear
MAC Fleshpot + Cherish

Contact lenses-
Geo Nudy Gray


I like Geo Nudy alot. Don't they make my eyes look misty and huge :) The best thing is, they are thinner than Geo Angel series and I can wear them for few extra hours without feeling uncomfortable... found my favorite circle lenses :)

6 comments:

Jamilla Camel August 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

Gorgeous look!

Kalmo August 23, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

What a very pretty look! I love those lenses on you. :)

Anonymous August 23, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Very feminine look!

GiGi August 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

So pretty!
You look great. I love the Starflash formula. Sometimes the Mac just don't show up, only on your finger when u swatch them.

Shanghainese Dumpling August 24, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Those lenses are so natural, seriously if you didn't mention i would have no idea that you're wearing circle lenses :)

dodo August 24, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

You look like a doll now!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP