Collective Jewelry Haul

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I found some cute jewelry from sample sale last week and would like to share with you all :D They are from a company that make jewelry for brand names from Marc Jacobs, J-Crew, Banana Republic to JC penny... there are mountain of jewelry to choose from and I only got these pieces... lol... I like simple things that stand out by itself and I had so much fun digging into the bins and pick these babies out :)

Gold hoop earring with pink gemstones. I like the gold chain with pink... so feminine.




Clear beads bracelet - It makes statement in a simple way~



Isn't this unique? the wood anchor pendant necklace, so summery. I wanna go sailing in the ocean :)


Dainty gold necklace with 3 tiny charms, They are so cute and organic.


My haul from sample sale :)



I also found these cute bow earrings and necklace at the mall not long ago. They are not in a set. I like the bow diamond studs the most, so bling and elegant...

Jewelry shopping is so much fun :)

7 comments:

Kalmo August 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Gorgeous jewelry! My favorites are the anchor and the bow set. ^^

FriendzCentury August 25, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Owwww...you've picked up some nice pieces, I like the gold hoops with the gems and the wood anchor necklace :)

Funkiimonkee August 26, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

I love that bow necklace! Its so cute:)

Cindy August 26, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Nice!

Mona August 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

the three little charms necklace is so cute!

i don't find any of the geo lenses that comfortable haha but they look nice :P

Mandy August 28, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Hi...the bow earring is so cute!!! Please come and check out my jewelry blog!!! http://mandysjewellery.blogspot.com/

Shanghainese Dumpling August 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

OH they're all so cute :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP