Tarte TEN Natural Cheek Stain Review

Friday, September 24, 2010

As I'm getting older I found myself interested in cream product more. I have dry skin and powder just don't sit on my face nicely and I really don't like the powdery look. I ventured out to try more cream blushes awhile ago and found a few products that I'm pretty impressed about. They give me this dewy and more youthful look that I'm looking for.

I've heard people talked about Tarte cheek stains and saw this at Sephora the other day - Tarte TEN Natural Cheek Stain. It was a limited edition item and the package is different from their regular cheek stain, kinda glamorous and cute. For $30 I thought it's a bit pricey but it's such a soft nuetral baby pink and I just can't say no to it :p I've never tried Tarte's products before but do know that the brand always use natural ingredient claiming to be good for your skin. Here is what they said on the Sephora Website -

"This best seller is all new in a limited-edition sleek, gold-studded tube in Tarte's signature dark purple and limited-edition shimmering bright pink shade to invigorate all complexions. Powered by the T5 Super Fruit Complex™, this nutrient-rich natural cheek stain fights free radical damage while treating skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals."

And they claim that the product formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates.

It looks like a soft baby pink and goes on to the skin very sheer, I don't have to worry about over doing it. It's not sticky, easy to blend and I can build up the color easily. I just use my finger gently tap it on to my cheeks so it won't mess up the already applied foundation and concealer. I do like that it is easy to use and how dewy it makes my skin looks, but I found that as it goes on to my cheeks, it turns warmer and more peachy color than how it looks in the container, the neutral baby pink.


Over all I do recommend the product coz the application and how natural looking it is, just wish that the color doesn't turn warmer when it's on the skin. I will be checking out more colors on their regular line since I do like the quality of the product. Do you like creamy blushes? Anything worth trying?

7 comments:

~Lisa September 24, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Aww, it's got a pretty cute packaging! ^^ And the colour looks really nice on you!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Eugenia September 26, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I like it! I do like how it has a sheen and not cakey.

kellyyes October 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

oh i was looking at this at sephora. it suits your skintone very well!

http://kelly-yes.blogspot.com/

a November 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

I just make my own cheek stain today! It works amazing! Im doing a post on in december 5, so if anyone wants to see how, it costed less than 5 dollars! Great Post, Im actually thinking of buying this!

Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

I am reallllly loving the nail polish you are wearing in this pic! What is it and who makes it? Thanks :)

Anonymous September 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

It's on sale on the tarte website for $19 :)

الوفاق للمقاولات العامة والعوازل May 6, 2022 at 4:43 PM  

تقدم شركة همة الخليج خدمات متنوعة منها خدمة الكشف عن تسربات المياه وحل مشكلة ارتفاع فاتورة المياه وكل هذا بأسعار منافسة جدا نوفر أحدث الأجهزة العالمية وبدون تكسير قل : وداعا للخسائر التي تتكبدها فى صيانة المنزل نتيجة الرطوبة الناتجة من تسربات المياه وعدم كشف عنها مبكراً ، واطل من العمر الافتراضى لمنزلك للأجيال القادمة،تواصل معنا الأن

كشف تسربات المياه

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP