NARS Charade FOTD

Monday, December 29, 2008

So this morning I ran through all the excuses I can come up with in my head tried not going to work, and it didn't work. I still came to work, very late. It's so hard to come back after Christmas break... but it will be another short week, and it's New Years Eve gain! I have no plan for the NYE. Count down in Time Square is not my thing. I rather just stay at somewhere cozy... have a glass of wine or beer, and watching people go crazy on TV :)


Here is the look that I did for work today. Maybe a lazy pissed off look? lol... doing makeup for work is a much more joyful thing than going to work itself, even through I can't really do too much. Just using my neutral palettes makes me happy. I have tons and tons of neutrals and only me can tell the differences... so here is another neutral for today. Using NARS Charade(muted mauve/smokey plum) It's not your brownish neutral but it's neutral enough since they are very muted. I love this duo! it looks kindd blah in the pan but it accentuate your eye without putting on much color. And you can just add little dark brown or black at the outer crease for the evening look.


Face
Select Cover up NW30
Studio Finish concealer NC35
MSF Neutral medium plus

Eyes
Soft Ochre
NARS Charade
Shroom
UD Zero p/l
CG LashBlast
L'Oreal Telescope

Cheeks
Clinique Golden Bronze shimmer powder
MAC Other Worldly
NARS Albatross

Lips
Smith's Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
NARS Female Trouble

2 comments:

roxy. December 29, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

i love that lippie on you =] i really wanna try a NARS e/s but i dont know which one to start with!

Mona December 30, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

totally agree with you about doing makeup is about a million times better than going to work haha :P

you look great!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP