Belated Smokey Palette Look

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My MAC ff haul finally arrived yesterday. It took them 12 days to ship and there is still something missing in my box. I'll wait til I got my missing order then I will post my haul... they are just some essential anyway :)

I got the Holiday smokey palette in the swap last week and I've been using it for past few days. I had all the dupes in my regular palettes so I didn't want to spend money on this. This palette is so freaking useful and freaking boring that I love it so much! I thrown this in my makeup bag and did my make up on the train in the morning for work. This palette is all I need... its so damn useful that makes me mad!!!

#1 as brow highlight, #2(Satin Taupe) all over the lid, #3(Espresso dupe) as brow color and outer crease. #4 at tear duct and lower lashline high light, #5(Carbon) at outer v.





So boring, I know. but I looooove this palette :)



What's on my face--

HyperReal 300+400
Select Cover up NW30
Studio Finish concealer NC35
MSF Natural medium plus
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Albatross highlighter
Goddess blush
Lip Fusion lip plump Clear
NARS Female Trouble lipgloss

6 comments:

Tiffany January 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

=-o You're from Taiwan!!! Like me! hahaha and I guess New York too but I'm only here for a semester--I'm originally from LA. and yes city bakery cookies are just so amazing...but i think i gained lke eighty pounds just by eating one of those LOL

dodo January 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Girl, you just have too many similar color palettes from MAC and NARS!! why?

XPPINKXX January 21, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

HEY DOLL BABY

im loving your rusty red tones on the post below...i find red on asian skin tones super sexy...tell me about the cold man!!! i feel like a bear! i know your feeling the cold too...stay inside and keep warm! i just read tiff's comment! CITY BAKERY has the best COLD/HOT chocolate ever...it like drinking a thick rich milkshake...one of my orgasmic treats...THE BEST!...i need to get my ass to NY...im having a dinner when i do...you should come out...it will be a whole bunch of us east coast blogger babes...let me know if your interested...i would love to meet you!

HAPPY CHINKY NEW YEAR!!!

XOXO

fuzkittie January 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Nice, you used that palette well!

Mona January 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

not boring at all! its actually really classy! <3

J January 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

They do grow so fast n start to make me feel really old :(
hey i'm from taiwan too!!!!! is it chinese new year already???? i miss those chines new years i had in taiwan, food, firecrakers, red envelopes....
this is a really nice palette, not boring, u use it very well!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP