NARS Caravaggio look and Sable

Monday, January 19, 2009

Had a day off today and here is a look that I did... dark pink that I don't usually do since it is not office friendly. I think I won't mind to wear more fun look on daily basis if I can work from home... yeah, wearing makeup sitting at home is fun :) I ended up just staying home playing with little Jacob today cuz it was snowing like crazy when we were ready to step outside...

I used my NARS Caravaggio duo(Azaela pink and irredicent purple). The pink looks scary but it wasn't that bad when apply. I like the burgundy purple on the right alot. I don't think MAC has any purple like that. I had Swish on inner half of my lid, the dark pink in the duo on outer half and the purple in the duo on outer v and crease, Naked Lunch at inner corner and brow highlight. Feline as liner, True Romantic blush on my cheeks, NARS Laguna bronzer and Albatross as highlight(HG! HG!) On my lips I had NARS Turkish Delight on top of Cream d'nude.



And I added a valuable member in my MAC neutral family -- Sable. I always talk myself out not to get anymore browns since I already have too many. But, this really is a beautiful plum brown! Can't believe I missed it all this time...
Sable all over the lid, Softbrown on crease and Carbon on outer v, Ricepaper at inner corner and brow highlight.

5 comments:

fuzkittie January 19, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Mmm delicious pink and purple combo! Nice and elegant.

J January 19, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

PINK!!!! it looks really nice on ya!!!!

Mona January 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

oh how prettyy! NARS has a lot of unique and highly pigmented shades

dodo January 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

You are a like a makeup pro! I don't understand some words you used for color, area for the eyelids. But you did a very good job~~ should consider work partime giving people make overs!

Pumps and Gloss July 28, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Very soft and subtle...pretty

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP