Gold & Copper FOTD

Monday, January 26, 2009

Here is my Chinese New Years Eve look on Sunday. We invited couple friends to our house and had Chinese hotpot at home. I totally forgot about taking some pix cuz I was too busy eating, and too exhausted from being home cooking whole day.

I was gonna do the typical red and gold look, like Chinese dancing lion but it didn't turn out the way I would like. Should have used the red from Mi'lady wet but I was lazy to do it, and no matter how much I tried to pack it on it was just not red enough. It looks more like copper, so lets call it a gold and copper CNY look :)


Face-
HyperReal 300+400
Select Cover up NW30
Studio Finish concealer NC35
MSF Natural medium plus
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Albatross highlighter
Gingerly blush

Eyes-
Espresso(brow)
Urban Decay Honey
Mi'lady MES(red)
Ricepaper
Blitz & Glitz FL
CG Lash Blast

Lips-

Lip Fusion lip plump Clear
Soft Wave Lipgloss

It's busy Monday at work and I'm still not recovering from the busy weekend :( I'm tempting to get the LiLash tho... that might be my last hope for my short Asian lash... Anyone has experiences on it? 

7 comments:

fuzkittie January 26, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Gotta call you golden goddess!! :D Happy new year~

mizzworthy January 26, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Thats so gorgeous! You look really pretty xxx

Mocha January 26, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Very decadent look. I'm enjoying this post.

I'll write my post about the Diorshow Blackout tomorrow for surezies, keep in touch!

Mona January 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

you look so glowy!

i wanted to try lilash but its so pricey and i've heard aout side effects ;T

J January 27, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

thankx for the info!!! happy chinese new year!!!!

dodo January 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

wow.. Hotpot for Chinese New Year's Eve sounds yummy~~ I think the copper looks more natural than red on eyelids, it's very beautiful the way you blends these shadow colors together.

Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

^^ nice makeup!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP