MAC 214, Jacob & Nip/Tuck

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I went on MAC website and wtf... a lot of the brushes are sold out! I guess now is the best time to pick up the expensive brushes since MAC don't usually have the sale like this. Anyway I did pick up 168, 224 and 208. Also pick up a holiday palette for a gf as birthday gift. Too bad the sale is only til today and there is one brush that I really want will release tomorrow on their site, from the Brunette Blonde Redhead collection. This baby-- MAC 214.


Finally MAC has a smudge brush like this, I hope it is not LE. Guess I will just pick it up in the store later.

Little man Jacob start crawling in army style since couple months ago. He just recently start standing up by himself by holding on something. Everytime he does that he will break into a big smile. Hopefully he will start walking pretty soon, I can't wait to chase him around in the house :)

Also did anyone watch Nip/Tuck? I was so excited the new season is back on FX. It's my favorite tv show EVER and I love their new sound track from Kanye West. I didn't know that Breast Cancer does happen to men as well, poor Christian... that also reminded me its time to do mammogram, I def drink too much coffee and diet coke, start living healthier is also in my New Year resolutions. I know I can't totally cut them off but I can at least drink less and drink more green tea instead!
Got to go get the whole season and have Nip/Tuck Marathon sometime :)

5 comments:

Mona January 9, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

NIP TUCK! i think i dvr'd it.. i better have :X

i had the same problem as you! all the brushes were sold out! boooo! and then they didn't release the blond brunette and redhead line online during the sale. damn them!

omg your little prince is adorabllleee!

btw which part of ny are you in?

dodo January 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

I used to buy brushes for eyeshadows. But now I feel my fingers are better tools than those brushes... maybe i haven't met the right brushes yet....

Holly January 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

I have a nars brush just like the 214 and it's fab! nothing compares for smudging x

Mona January 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

haha I'm like the opposite of you. I live in chelsea/union sq west area and originally from queens , my parents still live in queens.

Yankeees! i'm not a big baseball person, but like the yankees better than the mets

I'm Back! August 14, 2009 at 3:24 AM  

This is one of the biggest surprises of my 50+ years of television viewing. I love this show! The characters are complex; the story lines are interesting and entertaining. I also Watch Nip Tuck TV show and the found Nip tuck is so well done.

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP